So I am here today to write about what’s in my makeup bag. My makeup bag has the products that I take with me to class and a few random things that somehow managed to wiggle there way in my bag. My makeup bag was a present from my mom & I’ve had it since the beginning of high school.
This is what you see when you first open my bag, just typical items that most people carry. I see some lip balm, jolly ranchers, a rollerball & eyeliner pencil. I laid out every item in the bag & will show you in the next photos.
What I have in my makeup bag
- A Victoria’s Secret perfume sample (bombshell forever)
- The Body Shop Honeymania lip balm (tastes so good)
- 3 Maybelline Baby Lips (blush burst, pop of pink & twinkle)
- Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair(for spf)
- Marc Jacobs Mascara (in case I need to touch up my lashes)
- Nivea Kiss of Mint & Minerals Lip Balm
- 2 Jolly Ranchers (I honestly have no idea why)
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black Rollerball (it was a point perk from sephora)
- Tatcha Blotting Papers
- CVS brand blotting papers
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel (for my wiry eyebrows)
- Stila Damsel Smudgestick Eyeliner (to touch up the waterline)
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Highlighter in 01 (to quickly add some glow)
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Spotlight Red (I always carry a red lipstick, doubles as a blush)
I carry a good amount of stuff with me around. I don’t really need to carry this stuff around with me, but has been one too many incidents of when I forget my blotting papers (I’m oily for the rest of the day) or I want to do a quick eye look before class & don’t have any mascara or eyeliner. I sometimes forget to bring my lipstick & I think that I have it, but I really don’t. Tell me what you carry in your makeup bag.
♥XOXO♥, Crystal Emme