Alrighty folks, another month has officially flown by. Why are the years going so fast ? Octocber kicked my ass this month. I had all of my midterms in the same week (thanks Obama) & I am so tired. I haven’t been wearing much makeup this month, I’d rather sleep. When I did wear makeup it was usually these products.
- Milani Brow Fix Kit in Medium (this looks really natural on me & it’s fast, so that’s a plus)
- Benefit High Brow(been using this under the brows, inner corner & waterline, to perk up my eyes)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Medium Brown (easy to make it look like I have more brow hairs)
- M.A.C Viva Glam Lip Palette (limited edition, each lipstick is available individually, been loving the matte red and the bottom one on the right)
- Rimmel Stay Matte (keeps me matte 🙂 all day)
- Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro (adds a nice glow, dupe for M.A.C Stereo Rose MSF)
- M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade (use this when I’m too lazy to do eyeshadow or when I want to look alive at school, bc mid-terms)
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette (mostly for smog eyeshadow)
- M.A.C Mineralize Eyeshadow in Caribbean (for plum smokey eyes)
- M.A.C Pigment in Copper Sparkle (used this for an one shadow look)
- E.L.F Smudgepot in Back To Basics (swipe this on and go)
- Morphe Brushes 35n palette (all matte)
- MUFE Artist Eyeshadow in Sweet Chestnut (middle, love using this as a crease color)
What were your favorites for the month of October ?
♥XOXO♥, Crystal Emme