Heyyyyyyyy, so… I posted a “cheat” blog post (which is when I feature another persons content, usually off of YouTube) on how to depot M.A.C eyeshadows. I tried the technique and depotting was so easy to do. I bought a Z-Palette during the labor day sale that they were having, I used that to store them. I have done a few posts where I show my M.A.C eyeshadows, but I’ve never done a whole post, where I show all of them. I figured I would do that, just in case any of were curious as to which eyeshadows I have.
Here are the eyeshadows, they are in the large pearl white Z-Palette.
Most of these I have purchased from the Cosmetic Company Store, which sells discounted Estée Lauder brand products.
- Sweet Joy (limited edition, soft cream with a frost finish)
- Daydreaming (limited edition, coral with a veluxe pearl finish)
- Coppering (intense red copper with a veluxe pearl finish)
- Free To Be (light pink with a matte finish)
- Orange (matte orange)
- Antiqued (red bronze with a veluxe pearl finish)
- Brown Down (neutral brown with a veluxe finsh)
- Beluga (limited edition, dark charcoal & gold pearl with a veluxe finish)
- Black Tied (black w/ silver glitter with a velvet finish)
- Eat, Love (limited edition, deep emerald with a satin finish)
- Typographic (grey black with a matte² finish)
What are your favorite M.A.C eyeshadows ? I definitely want to try more, but there’s so many I don’t know where to start.
♥XOXO♥, Crystal Emme