Hey everyone, I hope that all of y’all had a great month of June. I really have cut down on makeup products this month. Where I live it is so damn hot and humid, any makeup I have on will have disappeared by the end of the day. My current makeup routine has been light and simple. I actually have a few posts coming up talking about what I use on a typical day. Any ways… here are my favorites for the month of June.
- The Wet n’ Wild Mega Glo powders have been my go to blush and bronzer combination. I found the blush in Strike a Pose Rose at a Kmart in a different town. The blush is really pigmented so be careful because it gets intense really fast. The bronzer is shimmery, so if your looking for a bronzer with a little bit of glow this is for you. Available at drugstore.com
- Hard Candy bronzer in Tiki is definitely one of my top highlighters. I don’t really know why they advertise it as a bronzer, but that’s not my problem to deal with. The texture is smooth and the color is easy to build up the intensity. Available at Walmart
- The Nyx Dream Catcher Palettes are some of my favorites. The pigmentation is awesome and textures are smooth. Each palette has enough variation in finishes that many looks can be created. My personal favorite is the one pictured above, which is Dusk til Dawn. Available at Target, Ulta, and nyxcosmetics.com
- I got out of class early one day and there is a CVS near my college that takes maybe like 5 minutes to get to by foot and my bus wasn’t going to arrive for like 45 minutes, so decided to go to kill some time. These were on sale at the time, and I needed some oil blotting sheets. These are really good. They soak up the oil like no one’s business. If you don’t want to carry around a powder use these.
- Jack Black Lip Balm has become my favorite in the past half year. I got these in a set during the holiday season and I believe the “asian pear” flavor was exclusive to the set. The spf in the balm is a nice bonus and it leaves your lips feeling like a a statue’s porcelain smooth ass. I like the shea butter flavor the most, but if your not into vanilla cakey type scents, get the mint. available at Sephora and Ulta.
- I love water flavor enhancers. I love to drink a lot of water and it can get a bit boring to drink, so these past few months I have been testing out different flavors from different brands. By far this one is my favorite, it has a natural lime taste, not sugary sweet. The flavor is subtle, but adds a nice freshness. Dasani has another flavor in their Infusions line, which is strawberry basil.
Share any products or things you have been loving in the month of June.
♥XOXO♥, Crystal Emme