Hello Everyone, I had mentioned in a previous post that I would review some Nyx eyeshadow palettes soon… and here we are. I purchased these through the Nyx website and they are currently on sale for 3.00$. part two, part three
This Palette is one my favorites out of all the ones I purchased. The pigmentation in this palette is consistent across all 3 of the shadows. Most of the eyeshadows in all of the palettes are hit or miss.
- The First shadow is a shimmery neutral beige. The texture is soft and It’s not patchy.
- The middle shade is a white with gold duochrome. This looks amazing on the inner corner.
- The last shade is a mid-tone steel gray with silver sparkles. This has to be layered a bit.
Meh. One of my least favorites. All of the shadows are glittery, so its hard to make a look with this palette that isn’t a slew of glitters mixing together.
- Is a warm brown with silver glitter. When blended out the glitter falls onto the face and into other eyeshadows.
- Is a champagne pink with fine gold shimmer. The texture is really smooth, but can get muddy.
- Is a dark brown with gold glitter. Same issue with fallout as the first eyeshadow.
Moonlit skinny dip is one of the most versatile palettes because it has a variety of textures. Highly recommend this one.
- Is a satin neutral white. Smooth texture and looks superb on the browbone because it perks up the entire eye area.
- Is a soft shimmery light gold. Opaque with one swipe.
- Is a dark matte black-brown. This is great for setting eyeliner or using this alone as a powder eyeliner.
♥XOXO♥, Crystal Emme